Atticus Digital is Celebrating 21 Years in Business
It's hard to believe but Atticus has been in business for 21 Years! We'd like to thank all of our clients and partners over the years for your business and your support.
The company has grown from a small graphic design studio in 1998 to a global business that is specialist in virtual and augmented reality. Our in-house skills have developed over time to include web design, app development, 3D animation, 360˚ video production, VR, AR and MR.
We have built an extremely impressive client base, including Adidas, the Australian Government, BBC, BP, C2UK, Cisco, CNN, EDF Energy, IBM, Raytheon, Samsung, Shell, Thales, Visit Wales and the Welsh Government.
Some of the awards over the last few years include:
- 2019 Gold Award from The Learning and Performance Institute.
- Best Use of VR and AR at the 2018 Digital Entrepreneur Awards
- 2018 Learning Technologies Awards – Best use of Simulations or Virtual Environments for Learning.
- Award from World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO) for Most Innovative Practice 2018
- Finalist in Creative and Digital Business of the Year 2017
- CIPR Cymru Wales PRide Awards 2016 – Gold winner
- BAFTA Cymru Award for Games and Interactive Experience 2015